Margareta describes the change at Stena Line, a company in the industrial maritime sector, in putting people at the centre of the business.
Summarising how people and sustainability goals are aligned as part of Stena Line’s commercial business objectives, Margareta shares the 3 key Sustainable Development Goals their people strategy is contributing to and Stena Line’s work with Inner Development Goals.
Discussing inclusion in a context of groups of colleagues historically described as ‘white collar’ and ‘blue collar’ Margareta shares her passion for fairness and how the word ‘care’ is embedded at Stena Line.
Topics this episode:
- People at the core of a traditionally industrial business
- Sustainability in Stena Line’s People Strategy
- The Future of Work: Inner Development Goals
- Fairness at work and The White Book
- Truly listening
How HR Leaders Change the World - Live!
15 November 2023
Join us to learn and discuss:
- How connecting your HR work to ESG helps you achieve your goals
- Measuring your HR impact - what investors and CEOs are keen to hear from you on
- Positioning your impact - how best to showcase your HR function’s impact leadership, to all your stakeholders and in your EVP
- Demystifying psychological safety - how to embed a culture and workplace that drives innovation and change
Learn from actionable examples shared by pioneering C-Suite HR Leaders, that you can implement at your company too.
Alongside the CHRO speakers and the brilliant community of HR Changemakers you'll be part of, we're delighted to announce that Sir Lenny Henry CBE is this year's inspiring keynote.
Find out more and don't miss your UN Global Goals Week special offer
(Offer ends 6pm BST 31Oct23) Join us In Person or via Live Stream; enter code: GlobalGoals to get 10% off your place
Join the free How HR Leaders Change the World community and get our weekly newsletter – be the first to learn about new episodes and receive free bonus materials that help you showcase how your HR work is also driving positive change, and here’s the link to our free digital tool mapping HR to the UN SDGs.
We have a favour to ask! Would you tell an HR friend about the podcast? Or share the link with an HR team you think would find it helpful for their work? We’re excited to bring more of your peers into the community, and hugely appreciate your help to make it happen!
How HR Leaders Change the World is brought to you by social enterprise, From Babies with Love. Across Moments that Matter, we provide employee engagement gift services to global HR functions and donate 100% of our profit to orphaned and abandoned children around the world. We transform commonly existing gift spend in to strategic, efficient and inclusive tools in your People Strategy, delivering Exceptional Employee Experience, and at the same time, ESG results.