Tamsin shares her approach to HR and business leadership discussing how to create space to reflect, to question the status quo, and thereby to best serve colleagues and customers.
Describing the importance of collaborating, Tamsin shares her experience of finding purpose, her thoughts on how to keep connected with people and planet in a fast-changing world, and on how vulnerability and trust are key to building a culture of inclusion.
Ending with a seemingly simple call to action to underpin innovation and change, Tamsin asks you to: listen…
Topics this episode:
- How to build workplace culture that creates space to step back
- HR questioning the status quo
- Collaboration to enable a thriving workforce
- Meaningfully connecting with purpose and using the UN SDGs framework
- Building inclusion through vulnerable conversations
How HR Leaders Change the World - Live!
15 November 2023
Join us to learn and discuss:
- How connecting your HR work to ESG helps you achieve your goals
- Measuring your HR impact - what investors and CEOs are keen to hear from you on
- Positioning your impact - how best to showcase your HR function’s impact leadership, to all your stakeholders and in your EVP
- Demystifying psychological safety - how to embed a culture and workplace that drives innovation and change
Learn from actionable examples shared by pioneering C-Suite HR Leaders, that you can implement at your company too.
Alongside the CHRO speakers and the brilliant community of HR Changemakers you'll be part of, we're delighted to announce that Sir Lenny Henry CBE is this year's inspiring keynote.
Find out more and don't miss your UN Global Goals Week special offer
(Offer ends 6pm BST 31Oct23) Join us In Person or via Live Stream; enter code: GlobalGoals to get 10% off your place
Join the free How HR Leaders Change the World community and get our weekly newsletter – be the first to learn about new episodes and receive free bonus materials that help you showcase how your HR work is also driving positive change, and here’s the link to our free digital tool mapping HR to the UN SDGs.
We have a favour to ask! Would you tell an HR friend about the podcast? Or share the link with an HR team you think would find it helpful for their work? We’re excited to bring more of your peers into the community, and hugely appreciate your help to make it happen!
How HR Leaders Change the World is brought to you by social enterprise, From Babies with Love. Across Moments that Matter, we provide employee engagement gift services to global HR functions and donate 100% of our profit to orphaned and abandoned children around the world. We transform commonly existing gift spend in to strategic, efficient and inclusive tools in your People Strategy, delivering Exceptional Employee Experience, and at the same time, ESG results.