Episode 92: Being bold in the corporate world: Erin Brockovich – celebrating International Women’s Day
In this special episode to mark International Women’s Day, hear Erin Brockovich’s keynote at How HR Leaders Change the World- Live!, “Being bold in the corporate world – personal empowerment and persistence”. Erin was so passionate and inspiring she moved the room to tears!
Erin assumes you’ve seen the film, and goes behind the scenes to her upbringing, her family and her relationships to explain her approach to achieving justice, with approaches you can also use to overcome hurdles and achieve your goals.
With incredible openness, honesty and vulnerability, Erin’s speech will leave with energy and tools to question the status quo, address issues that you see, and drive positive change.
Topics in Erin’s episode:
- Being centred
- ‘Stick-to-it-ive-ness’ – dogged persistence
- Being accepted when you’re different
- Logic, Leverage, Loyalty, Love
- Environmental and water contamination around the world
- RAM: realisation, assessment and accountability, motivation
Thank you to our sponsor for this week's episode, The Talent Keeper Specialists. Their brilliant podcast, COMEBACK COACH is the podcast for people coming back from maternity and other work breaks recommended by HR professionals.
- Comeback Coach podcast
- Comeback Community
- Erin Brockovich’s Community Healthbook
- Superman’s Not Coming – Our National Water Crisis and What We the People Can do about it – Erin Brockovich
Join the free How HR Leaders Change the World community to receive our weekly newsletter – be the first to learn about new episodes and free bonus materials: https://frombabieswithlove.org/pages/how-hr-leaders-change-the-world
Linkedin: @FromBabieswith Love