From babies with love trading ltd (“from babies with love”, “our”, “us” or “we”) are committed to respecting your privacy and to complying with applicable data protection and privacy laws. For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (the “Act”), we are the data controller. “You”, “your” and similar expressions refer to each natural or legal person who uses our website and/or related services and each natural or legal person or entity on whose behalf the user acts.
Information about us
- We operate the website frombabieswithlove.org. from babies with love is a company registered in England and Wales under number 7906449, having its registered office Unit 44, Thrales End Business Centre, Thrales End Lane, Harpenden, AL5 3NS.
About this policy
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data and information (including information about you):
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to our services (including news or updates), posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us or respond to a communication from us (such as a questionnaire or survey), and when you report a problem with our website.
- If you contact us, whether through our website, by email or otherwise, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions (including payment card details) you carry out through our website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Names, postal addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone and fax numbers and other information supplied by you.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
- You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
- For further information refer to our page about Cookies.
Where we store your personal data
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Uses made of the information
- We use information gathered from you (including held about you) in the following ways:
- dealing with your inquiries and requests, administering orders and accounts relating to our suppliers or customers, administering passwords and registration records;
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes or it is otherwise lawful for us to contact you;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to exercise our legal and contractual rights and/or to respond to any disputes or legal claims;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our website, when you choose to do so;
- to allow you to participate in our competitions, surveys and promotions, when you choose to do so;
- to contact you where necessary or appropriate, for example if you have a query;
- to help us improve our products and services and for quality control, security, internal record keeping and other business needs;
- for marketing purposes and/or market research and/or to administer our website to create statistical data;
- to notify you about changes to our service; and/or
- for crime prevention and the prosecution of offenders.
- We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone or electronic means.
- We will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this or where such actions would otherwise be lawful.
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please refrain from ticking any relevant “opt-in” boxes (whether on the order form or registration form).
Uses made of the information
- We may disclose your personal information to:
- suppliers we engage to process data or provide services to us; and/or
- auditors or contractors or other advisers auditing any of our business processes,
in accordance with the purposes for which the data was originally collected or to which you have subsequently consented.
- Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process information and personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing our website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge our processing of information and personal data in this way.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information and personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use appropriate procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Your communications may route through a number of countries before being delivered - this is the nature of the World Wide Web/Internet.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by refraining from ticking certain “opt-in” boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
You can change your marketing preferences at any time. If you are web customer, and have created an account, you can amend your preferences in the My Account pages. Alternatively, you can contact us by email: email@example.com or by calling 08006891912.
Access to information and updating personal information
- The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If any of your personal information changes or becomes out of date or you would like us to stop contacting you or using your data in a particular way please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com or by writing to Cecilia Crossley at Unit 44, Thrales End Business Centre, Thrales End Lane, Harpenden, AL5 3NS. You may inform us at any time should you wish us to delete personal information we hold about you. Please note there may be short administrative delays. We may not be obliged or able to comply with all requests.
- We sometimes supplement the information that you provide with information received from third parties. For instance, if inaccurate postal codes are received, we may use third party information to fix them.
- We believe we have appropriate policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control (having regard to the type and amount of that data) from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
- All our volunteers and data processors that have access to, and are associated with the processing of your personal information, have agreed to respect the confidentiality of our visitors' information.
Governing law and jurisdiction and other terms