Sarah encourages you to consider yourself disrupter, an HR or Inclusion professional that questions the status quo. Sharing learning across her career leading people strategy, Sarah discusses examples of work in culture change, emotional intelligence in leadership, building gender balance and the connections to flexible working and family friendly workplaces.
- Elliott Rae’s episode on How HR Leaders Change the World: Episode 39 Masculinity and fatherhood at work: https://bit.ly/42hmLUU
How HR Leaders Change the World is brought to you by social enterprise, From Babies with Love. Across Moments that Matter, we provide employee engagement gift services to global HR functions and donate 100% of our profit to orphaned and abandoned children around the world. We transform commonly existing gift spend in to strategic, efficient and inclusive tools in your People Strategy, delivering Exceptional Employee Experience, and at the same time, ESG results.
👉 Download your free cheat-sheet: 25 Ways Your HR Work Delivers ESG Results: https://bit.ly/3UfsrN5
👥 Join the free How HR Leaders Change the World community: https://bit.ly/3HBpqiF
Follow us on Linkedin @FromBabieswithLove
Topics in this episode:
- Diversity is now a fact, focussing on inclusion
- Talent goals: achieving transparency and being held to account
- Building a play book when creating change
- Future leaders and emotional intelligence
- Disrupting and challenging the status quo
- Gender balance, flexible working and family friendly workplaces
- Who can you help to step into your shoes – someone you don’t currently know?
📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org