With its aim to act as a global citizen, Katarina explains how Spotify combined change-making roles across HR and other functions, into an Equity & Impact team, and the benefits this created. Sharing how to approach connecting work to, for example the Global Goals (SDGs) Katarina advocates focussing on what your company is and its ambition.
Katarina shares Spotify’s experience of enhancing parental leave and its positive impact for colleagues’ careers, families, the company, and so too for society. Providing learning from Spotify’s data, Katarina explains her approach to making the change globally, and describes the many benefits, including that enhanced parental leave is “leadership development that you don’t have to pay for”.
Topics in Katarina’s episode:
- Spotify’s experience of globally enhancing Parental Leave
- Why Spotify created an Equity & Impact team
- The Global Goals (SDGs) – starting with who you are and your ambition
- Katarina’s experience of DE&I
- Continuous learning and creating real impact
- Katarina’s book recommendation: Bold - a new era in HR
Join the free How HR Leaders Change the World community to receive our weekly newsletter – be the first to learn about new episodes and free bonus materials: https://frombabieswithlove.org/pages/how-hr-leaders-change-the-world