How HR Leaders Change the World is at UNGA Week in New York, and in this episode we welcome two of our favourite people back to the podcast to share their perspectives… Stephanie Hasenbos-Case, a pioneering CHRO, and Tom Dannatt, a pioneering a NGO CEO.
UNGA stands for United Nations General Assembly – you’ll see lots of news about UN Week, Global Goals Week, Climate Action Week – there’s a lot going on and NYC is packed!
We're at the half way mark for achieving the UN Sustainable Development Goals, and we know HR must be at the heart of innovation and change. Healthy happy people, with healthy happy work, in a healthy happy planet right?!
Many of the world’s biggest businesses have workforce sizes that are larger that countries’ populations… so it’s really no overstatement when we talk about How HR Leaders Change the World!
Topics this special episode:
- Gender Inclusion and Street Child’s work in Afghanistan
- The change in corporate-charity partnerships in the last 15 years
- The change in the HR profession in the context of the UN Global Goals
- Pay and equality: an example of HR driving change
- Educating your business on your HR role and impact
- A special offer! Resources to help harness the power of your role to drive change
To mark UN Global Goals Week we’ve got a special offer on your ticket for How HR Leaders Change the World - Live!
15 November 2023
How your HR strategy is also driving ESG results
Join us to learn and discuss:
- How connecting your HR work to ESG helps you achieve your goals
- Measuring your HR impact - what investors and CEOs are keen to hear from you on
- Positioning your impact - how best to showcase your HR function’s impact leadership, to all your stakeholders and in your EVP
- Demystifying psychological safety - how to embed a culture and workplace that drives innovation and change
Learn from actionable examples shared by pioneering C-Suite HR Leaders, that you can implement at your company too.
Alongside the CHRO speakers and the brilliant community of HR Changemakers you'll be part of, we're delighted to announce that Sir Lenny Henry CBE is this year's inspiring keynote.
Find out more and don't miss your UN Global Goals Week special offer
(Offer ends 6pm BST 31Oct23) Join us In Person or via Live Stream; enter code: GlobalGoals to get 10% off your place
Join the free How HR Leaders Change the World community and get our weekly newsletter – be the first to learn about new episodes and receive free bonus materials that help you showcase how your HR work is also driving positive change, and here’s the link to our free digital tool mapping HR to the UN SDGs.
We have a favour to ask! Would you tell an HR friend about the podcast? Or share the link with an HR team you think would find it helpful for their work? We’re excited to bring more of your peers into the community, and hugely appreciate your help to make it happen!
How HR Leaders Change the World is brought to you by social enterprise, From Babies with Love. Across Moments that Matter, we provide employee engagement gift services to global HR functions and donate 100% of our profit to orphaned and abandoned children around the world. We transform commonly existing gift spend in to strategic, efficient and inclusive tools in your People Strategy, delivering Exceptional Employee Experience, and at the same time, ESG results.