Episode 45: International Women’s Day Special – #BreakTheBias
In this special episode celebrating International Women’s Day, we feature the work of HR leaders striving towards UN Sustainable Development Goal 5, Gender Equality.
Recognising the incredible gender equality work our male guests have shared on this podcast, in this episode we feature 5 of our female guests, with snippets of their inspiring approaches and examples of how their work helps to #BreakTheBias.
Listen and learn from global HR Leaders’ strategies and experience - huge thanks again to Andrea Euenheim at Metro.AG, Daniela Seabrook at Philips, Elizabeth Nieto at Spotify, Emma Codd at Deloitte and Salima Bhimani at Alphabet for joining us!
Here’s a snapshot of a few things we talked about:
If you enjoyed this episode and would like to hear more, listen to the full episodes of our 5 guests, here are the episode numbers:
- Episode 11: Andrea Euenheim - HR is a source of innovation – the opportunities ahead
- Episode 13: Emma Codd - Everyday Culture – a strategy that builds inclusion
- Episode 18: Salima Bhimani - Equity, Diversity & Inclusion - What is your vision of the world?
- Episode 32: Daniela Seabrook – Achieving long term culture change
- Episode 36: Elizabeth Nieto – Speaking truth to power
“I love How HR Leaders Change the World” – if that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing our show! This helps us achieve our goal, to reach more of your peers, so we can all contribute to further and faster change. Scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review”. Be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. We’ll add a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed (such as this one) and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow How HR Leaders Change the World today!