We believe every child should be safe, loved and learning.
If you do too, come and join a business that donates 100% of its profits to 45,000 orphaned and abandoned children.
We’ve got wonderful hybrid and flexible working opportunities in our Sales Team.
We're looking for passionate communicators who are highly comfortable working to targets.
Please get in touch to find out about rewarding roles serving HR Leaders at global clients with our pioneering employee engagement gift services, connecting People Strategy with ESG results.
Please send your CV and a cover note to email@example.com to find out more about our new roles and recruitment process.
Flexible work – between 25-35 hours per week
£23,760 FTE per annum
Contributing to supporting children in countries from Afghanistan to Ukraine, we’re looking for an Operations Assistant to be part of our fast-growing business. A rewarding role, you will assist our Operations Manager with fulfilling gift packages and dispatching to customers around the world, as well as assisting the team with operational tasks such as customer service enquiries, stock management and warehouse operations. You will also be responsible for managing the wholesale relationships and fulfilling orders.
Well suited to someone who would like flexible work, this position is office based and is designed to be for a minimum of 25 hours per week, up to full time (35 hours per week). As well as the number of hours, there is flexibility in the time they are worked, between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday.
To be effective in this role candidates need to have:
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to work efficiently
- Ability to multi-task and be proactive working to tight deadlines
- Superb attention to detail
- Neat handwriting and presentation: fulfilling and dispatching our gifts includes handwriting greetings card messages
- Experience and confidence using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- A professional manner and the ability to represent From Babies with Love in liaising with customers and other stakeholders
- The ability to work independently using own initiative, to ask questions and seek support when required
- An interest in how business can be a force for good and create social change
- A positive attitude and the desire to learn new skills and experience new challenges
Our office is not easily accessible by public transport; the easiest way is by car or bicycle – there is free on-site parking. To apply please send your CV and a covering letter, explaining why you believe you’re the best candidate for this role and detailing what you can bring to the team, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday 1st September 2023. Interviews: 4th –7th September 2023.
We look forward to hearing from you!